This tutorial will work only if you have added your custom domain correctly, I have written a post earlier on ‘Adding custom domain to blogger, go through it once to check if you have added it correctly.
How To Make your custom domain work with or without ‘www’
(1) Go to your blog’s dashboard.
(2) Click on ‘Settings’ and then ‘Basic’.
(3) Go to ‘Blog Address’ under ‘Publishing’ and then click on ‘Edit’.
(4) Under ‘Advanced settings’, check if you have selected the redirection option which says ‘Redirect domain.com to www.domain.com’. Select it if you have not.
(5) Click on ‘Save’ and you are done.
Many of us forgot to select this option after adding custom domain and that’s the main reason why our naked domain didn’t work or get redirected to ‘www.domain.com’. Do let us know how many of you forgot to select this option.
Kindly Rate And share This Post If It Gives some Knowledge To You.