Today I am going to discuss with you about stumbleupon and you can add your website and favorite pages to it.
Stumbleupon – We can describe stumbleupon as a type of search engine, technically a discovery engine which discovers and provides the best of web contents to it’s users according to their interests and preferences.
It provides it’s users different features such discovering of web pages, photos, videos and rating them according to their tastes. Not only that when your webpages gets good amount oflikes, definitely Stumbleupon directs good amount of traffic to your site also.
I am not going to explain much about it. So let’s start the tutorial step by step.
You can add your websites and pages to Stumbleupon by basically two methods.
- Adding your site and pages from SU homepage.
- Adding your site and pages directly from browser toolbar.
Adding site and pages from SU homepage.
1. Go to Stumbleupon and Signup there using your Email.
2. Now go to your homepage.
3. Click on Profile and select ‘Add a page’ button just before searchbox.
4. Now enter all the relevant details regarding your site such as website url, tag, comment etc. and click on ‘Add this page’ button.
Note : fill the details i.e tag, comment and about which describes your site to the best, so that it will be correctly showed up to its targeted audience.
5. Now you have successfully added your website, if u want to check if it’s got added or not, simply go to your profile page and see all details regarding it.
Adding site through browser toolbar
You add your site or page directly from your browser with an ease in no time.
I. Go to Stumbleupon and singnup there.
II. Now add the SU toolbar to your browser. You can download it from below.
III. Add toolbar and restart browser.
IV. Singnin to it from your browser by clicking 'start stumbling'.
V. Open your desired page and click on ‘I like it’ in your toolbar.
VI. Your page got added.
It is always advised that you should submit your likes and dislikes to SU toolbar to get more relevant pages according to your preferences as this helps your toolbar to understand your choices.
Another way of submitting your favourite pages to SU, (other than yours) is SU button which you will see in most websites, just click them and submit your favourite pages.
Some more useful resources for your blog